Wednesday, March 19, 2008

MARCH MADNESS


I don't know what can be more fresh than March Madness. I know it is my favorite time of year. I mean the comradery, the games, the cinderellas, the brackets...I wish every month was March. This year is particularly special though because it has been dubbed the year of the FRESHmen...coincidence I think not. I am offering another official Callin' It FreshSesh Prediction here when I say the Final Four is going to be...USC, North Carolina, Texas and Duke. Yes, only number 1 seed...indeed it will be a March full of surprises.

2 comments:

Adam said...

Only one number 1 seed huh? If Fresh Sesh is going to start making claims, consulting EVERY member should occur.

Now we look like idiots. NOT FRESH AT ALL BOSSMAN!

Nick said...

We still fresh, we got this...it is the controversial picks and upsets, next year we got it for sure.